Your Home For Recreation & Leisure on The Oregon Coast
Fitness, Tennis, Swimming, and Kids' Activities at Salishan Resort
The opportunities for enjoyment are endless at Salishan, the all-inclusive resort and recreation destination on the Oregon Coast. Whether you enjoy a stroll in the great outdoors, prefer a poolside afternoon, or are looking to keep fit, Salishan offers the best in on-site recreation and leisure activities.
Pool & Fitness Center
There’s no reason to give up your fitness routine while you’re a guest at Salishan. Our pool and fitness center includes state-of-the-art Cybex and Life Fitness cardiovascular machines and training equipment, free weights, a lap pool, and a large hot tub for relaxing those tired muscles. Locker rooms include showers and a dry sauna. Bring the kids to play in the swimming pool!
Open 6 am – 11 pm daily
Perfect for some family fun or a friendly competition with your travel companions. With the natural beauty of the Salishan Golf Course as the backdrop, par is attainable and fun is guaranteed.
Located adjacent to the Tennis Center, enjoy a game of sand-pit volleyball, or choose an optional setup in the Glenn behind the pool area for $40. You can also play on the beach, for an additional setup fee.
Outdoor Recreation Center
Near our Tennis Center you’ll find tons of options for outdoor activities. Try our horseshoe pit, shoot hoops on our half-court basketball court, play some beach volleyball, or bring the kids to climb on our jungle gym. These facilities are a short walk from the main lodge – just follow the covered walkways. As a sweet way to end a day full of activity, enjoy the firepit on one of our patios!
Trails and Beach
Miles of forested Gleneden Beach trails wind their way through and around the Salishan property. Whether you want to explore a corner of the Oregon Coast forest or use our private beach access to walk the shore or have a bonfire, you’ll find plenty of room to roam at Salishan. Ask at the front desk for trail maps.
From family-friendly games to thrilling adventures, Salishan has it all. Make it a getaway to remember, and discover lake and river sports, group yoga, karaoke, mixology competitions, scavenger hunts, fun runs, bingo, lawn games, and much more at this unique destination.
Whale Watching and Fishing Excursions
Call 541-765-2545 or book online at docksidechartersdepoebay.com
- 1 hour Whale Watching excursions & 5-6 hour Deep Sea Fishing
- Dock located 7 miles south of Salishan in Depoe Bay. Open 5:30am-6pm
- Whale Watching - $20 adults; $10 kids 5-12 yrs; kids under 5 free
Oregon Coast Aquarium- Newport.
Rated one of the top 10 aquariums in the North America, it’s 23 acres houses indoor and outdoor exhibits focuses on the marine life flora, fauna, and animals native to the Oregon Coast.
- Admission: Adults (18-64 yrs) $22.95
- Young Adult (13-17 yrs) $19.95
- Child (3-12 yrs) $14.95
- Seniors (65+) $19.95 Prices subject to change
Green Acres Beach & Trail Rides
- Reservations required. Rider must weigh less than 240 pounds.
- Enjoy the beautiful Oregon coastline and wildlife on a peaceful ride.
- 1 hour beach and dunes ride- $90 per person. Ages 8 yrs and up
- 2 hour beach, dunes, and Nestucca River ride- $200 per person. Ages 11 yrs and up. More experienced ride.
Jennifer Sears Art Glass Studio/Lincoln City Glass Center
Create your own glass art with the help of local artisans as they walk you through the process of glass blowing.
- Blow Your Own: Wednesday-Sunday 10am-6pm. Pick-up your glass any day following
- Demonstrations: Monday-Tuesday 11am-1:30 pm and 2:30pm-6pm
- Volta Gallery- glass art shop open daily 10am-6pm.