WELCOME TO SALISHAN COASTAL LODGE!
|SALISHAN COASTAL LODGE UPDATES:|
|Complimentary Bikes||Available Daily|
|Spa Treatments||Wednesday - Sunday*|
|Housekeeping||Available By Request|
Statewide Mask Requirement:
Per the state of Oregon mandate, masks are required for all individuals when indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Thank you in advance for adhering to the statewide policy.
AN UPDATE FOR OUR GUESTS
Welcome to Salishan Coastal Lodge! Thank you for choosing to stay with us. As we experience a busy summer travel season, like most hotels in the U.S., we're working hard to add new team members to regain our high standards of service, cleanliness and comfort.
We apologize up front if we’re a bit slower, or our hotel doesn’t shine quite as brightly during this period of recovery, and thank you for your patience.
FOOD AND DRINK
- Provisions Market: For all day dining, we offer breakfast and all-day menus in Provisions Market, available daily from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- The Bay House at Salishan: Dinner is available at The Bay House at Salishan, Wednesday - Sunday evenings beginning at 5:30 pm. Reservations are recommended. Please contact The Bay House at 541-996-3222 to reserve your dining experience.
- Salishan Marketplace: Salishan Marketplace, located across from The Salishan Spa also has additional all-day dining options for guests to enjoy.
- In-Room Dining: Guest Room Food Delivery is available for guests. For in-room dining, please call: 541-364-1099, or press the "Room Service" button on your guest room phone. In-room deliveries include a $5.00 delivery fee and 20% gratuity.
- The Attic Bar & Lounge: The Attic is temporarily closed. Guests are welcome to enjoy all-day dining at Provisions Market from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm.
The Spa at salishan
The Spa is open Wednesday - Sunday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Advanced reservations are required and all services are available including facials and hair/nail salon services. To book, please call the spa directly: 541-764-4300. *We recommend booking spa appointments six to eight weeks in advance when possible. Please note: per the state of Oregon mandate, masks are required at the spa for all individuals when indoors regardless of vaccination status.
Staying Safe at Salishan Coastal Lodge
For your health and safety, we recommend guests continue to wash your hands frequently with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds. Optionally, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content. Stay home and do not travel if you are sick.
Please continue to share your feedback with us during your stay and most of all, enjoy the beautiful nature around Salishan.
My boyfriend and I recently stayed here on a whim during a trip to the Oregon coast and absolutely loved it. The architecture is gorgeous and the grounds are pleasant and relaxing. Would definitely recommend!Emily T. (TripAdvisor)
Our first trip to the Oregon Coast was fabulous! Love the Salishan Resort! The staff was gracious and kind. Great golfing, tennis, hiking, whale and seal watching. The scenery on the coast and beaches were beautiful (better than California and Cabo). The food was excellent and comes from local farms in Oregon. A must try vacation! A great break from the Texas heat, we will be returning every year.Cheryl B. (TripAdvisor)
Great first experience here! The pool and hot tub are huge and the staff at the bar was excellent. Another perk was across the street there is a private beach access for Salishan members which was great to get away from crowded beaches. Can not wait to come back in the summer to check out the beautiful golf course.Zakk K. (TripAdvisor)
We had a great day at the Arial Park at the lodge. Dillion, Chad, and Christian were our guides and they were a lot of fun. A perfect day adventure for our mother daughter weekendChad And Kelly M. (TripAdvisor)
Salishan has recently changed ownership and the new management has made exciting changes and breathed new life into the resort... This is a wonderful destination resort for people looking for a peaceful retreat and a classic Pacific Northwest experience. At the same time, there is enough action going on that it’s a great resort for families.Leah Deangelis (The Modern Travelers)
The Spa at Salishan was easily one of the most beautiful spas I’ve been to…The massage was epic, but so was just wandering around the spa and admiring its beauty.Ariel Lynn (aeriallynn.com)