Why Book Direct?
Enjoy access to premier rooms and suites, exclusive offers and seasonal packages, and other appealing amenities when you book direct with Salishan Coastal Lodge, a tranquil property along the Oregon Coast.
Make your online reservation on our official website and discover the benefits of booking direct, including:
- Best rate guaranteed: You will not find a lower rate anywhere else online, guaranteed. For more information, please read our Best Rate Guarantee.
- Website-only promotions: Check out our website-only Oregon Coast vacation packages and other offers that you won't find anywhere else.
- Gain exclusive access to future promotions and special deals.
- Your reservation is guaranteed! We guarantee your reservation when you book direct.
- Full access to all room types: All available room and suite layouts are listed on our website, granting you the access and information needed to plan your stay.
- There are no hidden fees or taxes applied when you make your reservation on our official website.
- The best visual and descriptive information on our property can be found right here. We provide the most comprehensive descriptions of our on-site services and amenities, special offers, nearby points of interest, and more. Use our website as a guide when planning your stay at Salishan.
Book direct on www.salishan.com to enjoy the best possible experience at our rustic lodge in Gleneden Beach, Oregon.
My boyfriend and I recently stayed here on a whim during a trip to the Oregon coast and absolutely loved it. The architecture is gorgeous and the grounds are pleasant and relaxing. Would definitely recommend!Emily T. (TripAdvisor)
Our first trip to the Oregon Coast was fabulous! Love the Salishan Resort! The staff was gracious and kind. Great golfing, tennis, hiking, whale and seal watching. The scenery on the coast and beaches were beautiful (better than California and Cabo). The food was excellent and comes from local farms in Oregon. A must try vacation! A great break from the Texas heat, we will be returning every year.Cheryl B. (TripAdvisor)
Great first experience here! The pool and hot tub are huge and the staff at the bar was excellent. Another perk was across the street there is a private beach access for Salishan members which was great to get away from crowded beaches. Can not wait to come back in the summer to check out the beautiful golf course.Zakk K. (TripAdvisor)
We had a great day at the Arial Park at the lodge. Dillion, Chad, and Christian were our guides and they were a lot of fun. A perfect day adventure for our mother daughter weekendChad And Kelly M. (TripAdvisor)
Salishan has recently changed ownership and the new management has made exciting changes and breathed new life into the resort... This is a wonderful destination resort for people looking for a peaceful retreat and a classic Pacific Northwest experience. At the same time, there is enough action going on that it’s a great resort for families.Leah Deangelis (The Modern Travelers)
The Spa at Salishan was easily one of the most beautiful spas I’ve been to…The massage was epic, but so was just wandering around the spa and admiring its beauty.Ariel Lynn (aeriallynn.com)