Soar high up in the trees for a thrilling adventure in Salishan's on-site Aerial Park - the only aerial adventure park on the Oregon Coast! Allow trained aerial guides to assist in launching you into your self-guided experience. Conquer the course's 15 platforms and 20 elements through series of obstacles – some easy, others challenging – during your adventure.
Whether you are at the coast for the day or you're a guest at Salishan Coastal Lodge, we have fun waiting for you and your entire group. Located just outside of Lincoln City, this is a thrilling adventure you won’t want to miss.
Pricing: $85 per person
Hours: Hours vary by day and time of the year. Please visit The Adventure Collective's booking site below to view availability.
- 15 aerial platforms with a gear-up deck in the forest
- 20 elements in the trees set up as a non-linear, "choose your own route" layout
- 1 vertical ladder climb up a 70 ft lookout platform in a big Coastal Spruce
- Orientation and gear-up with trained Aerial Monitors
- Nature hike to the course
- Ground school practice session
- Smart belay system (CLiC-iTs)
Additional Park Information:
- 2 hour experience including orientation, gear up, nature hike, ground school and 45 minutes in the trees
- Maximum weight limit 275 lbs
- Closed toe shoes and gloves required
- Minimum age of 8 (no exceptions)
- Children ages 8 to 12 require course adult supervision
- Aerial Park operates rain or shine
- Please wear appropriate apparel
The Aerial Park at Salishan Coastal Lodge is operated independently by The Adventure Collective.
My boyfriend and I recently stayed here on a whim during a trip to the Oregon coast and absolutely loved it. The architecture is gorgeous and the grounds are pleasant and relaxing. Would definitely recommend!Emily T. (TripAdvisor)
Our first trip to the Oregon Coast was fabulous! Love the Salishan Resort! The staff was gracious and kind. Great golfing, tennis, hiking, whale and seal watching. The scenery on the coast and beaches were beautiful (better than California and Cabo). The food was excellent and comes from local farms in Oregon. A must try vacation! A great break from the Texas heat, we will be returning every year.Cheryl B. (TripAdvisor)
Great first experience here! The pool and hot tub are huge and the staff at the bar was excellent. Another perk was across the street there is a private beach access for Salishan members which was great to get away from crowded beaches. Can not wait to come back in the summer to check out the beautiful golf course.Zakk K. (TripAdvisor)
We had a great day at the Arial Park at the lodge. Dillion, Chad, and Christian were our guides and they were a lot of fun. A perfect day adventure for our mother daughter weekendChad And Kelly M. (TripAdvisor)
Salishan has recently changed ownership and the new management has made exciting changes and breathed new life into the resort... This is a wonderful destination resort for people looking for a peaceful retreat and a classic Pacific Northwest experience. At the same time, there is enough action going on that it’s a great resort for families.Leah Deangelis (The Modern Travelers)
The Spa at Salishan was easily one of the most beautiful spas I’ve been to…The massage was epic, but so was just wandering around the spa and admiring its beauty.Ariel Lynn (aeriallynn.com)