Policies & Etiquette at The Salishan Spa
For Your Comfort, Convenience, and Safety
- Appointments: To make an appointment you may call our spa directly at 541.764.4300. A major credit card is required to hold your reservation. We suggest making appointments in advance (even up to 72 hours in advance is recommended for a weekend).
- Massage, body treatments, and water works facilities are for guests 16 years and older. Younger guests are welcome to experience salon services with a guardian’s supervision (without use of the facility).
- Cancellation: If you must cancel a reservation or reschedule, please notify us at least 12 hours in advance for individual appointments. Cancelling or changing appointments for groups of five or more requires 48 hours notice. Appointments cancelled without the required notice time will be billed 100% of the rate of services scheduled.
- Check In: Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation. Spa guests are welcome to experience our water lounge before and after their spa treatments. Early arrival allows time for a leisurely check-in, a change of clothes, and to ease into the experience that awaits you. As a courtesy to the next guest, please note that if you arrive late your treatment will end as previously scheduled.
- Medical: Please inform us of any medical or special needs that require our attention. If you have high blood pressure or are pregnant, please avoid any heat treatments, steam, or warm soaks. Spa treatments, skin care and waxing services have specific contradictions related to pregnancy and to prescription drugs that are outlined in the treatment descriptions.
- Products and Refunds: Purchases are non-refundable. Unused products and or accessories can be returned for exchange or spa credit when accompanied by a receipt.
- Gratuity and Service Charges: A 20% gratuity is added to all spa treatments and packages. Additional gratuities are welcome for exceptional service.
- Gift Cards: The perfect gift for someone special, gift cards are available for purchase at the Spa or Resort Front Desk.
- All major credit cards are accepted. Please no personal checks.
- A Quiet Safe Place: Please remember that the Spa is a tranquil place. To maintain that peaceful environment when utilizing any of our facilities, we kindly request of all guests, including yourself, to please speak quietly during your visit. Cell phones and electronic devices are to be turned off or on silent. For safety reasons and as a courtesy to our other guests, please towel off when exiting pools and showers. Place used towels in the appropriate bins provided throughout the spa.
- What To Wear: A robe, sandals, and a locker will be provided upon your arrival. Swimsuits are optional in locker rooms, but are required in the co-ed infinity hot tub. Please do not bring valuables to the spa. Salishan will not assume any liability for lost or stolen property. Under garments may be worn during treatments if you prefer. All of our therapists are skilled in proper draping procedures to ensure your comfort and privacy. Inappropriate action or language is cause for termination of a treatment. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Tours: To protect the privacy of our guests, we must limit the times and number of people we tour through our facility, please call us in advance to schedule a tour.